Kenny Klein with Stapler

Kenny Klein with Stapler

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mardi Gras Part 2: More Photos

In part 1 of my Mardi Gras coverage, I mentioned that I had taken so many photos I could not fit them all into one post. Here are more photos taken on Mardi Gras. These were all shot on Frenchmen Street in the Marigny, or on Royal Street in the Quarter.

Revelers:








Adorable Mardi Gras Children:










 Sugar Skulls and Bonz:







 More revelers:


Above: absinthe fairy. Below: catching beads thrown from balcony on Royal Street. Note the sign "I'm from Norway."
Above: This zombie was pushing an empty baby stroller. When asked where her baby was, she answered "I ate it."






Above: clever couples costume: where do I look? Below: dancing on Frenchmen Street. 






Girls still on their cell phones while posing for a photo:



And a few more revelers:









I'm pretty well recovered from Mardi Gras, thanks: now I'm recovering from my trip to San Jose for PantheaCon. But back home in New Orleans, this is Kenny Klein explaining it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment